Booking Procedures & Policies
- All stays are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will hold your reservation for no more than ten (10) days without a deposit.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required.
- Deposits are non-refundable, unless Guest can be replaced at full price. It is not Ranch’s obligation to replace a Guest if a cancellation takes place.
- Upon receipt of deposit, we will send a client confirmation packet containing written receipt of payment, confirmation letter, directions, Hunting Agreement, Hunting Contract, Hunter’s Education Information, and Hunt Info Sheet.
- For those clients who are flying, Ranch will include airport shuttle to and from Del Rio International Airport (DRT) on some stays. If client fails to schedule their flight itinerary with Ranch at least 72 hours in advance, they will most likely need to rent a car.
- For those Guests who are driving, they should schedule their arrival for no earlier than 12:00 p.m. of their arrival date.
- Everyone’s safety and well-being is our #1 priority and shall be your #1 priority as well. Drinking of alcoholic beverages is allowed if done in a responsible manner. The Ranch reserves the right to refuse drinks to a Guest if the Guest is conducting themselves in an irresponsible or inappropriate manner. Drinking before or during your hunt or during the cleaning of harvest animals (if you are participating) is not allowed.
- All firearms while at camp must be unloaded and cased or in the gun cabinet. This is for the safety of both the Ranch and the Guests. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All spent shells, cartridges (including shotgun shells), and trash must be picked up. This is to ensure the Ranch remains clean and in pristine condition. This will help to provide for a good hunting environment for years to come.
- Gratuities for cooks and cleaning service are customary. Please be considerate and reward personnel for a job well done. We will do everything in our power to make your stay with us a very memorable experience. It’s not just a stay; it’s a total package.